Monday, June 23, 2008

Thankful...


A few things I'm thankful for...
  • JESUS CHRIST, my LORD and SAVIOR!!!

  • To be a member of THE ROCK CHURCH in ELK GROVE, CALIFORNIA under the leadership of PASTOR & SISTER YOUNG and BISHOP & SISTER WILSON!

  • For my job at THE BIBLE HOUSE.

  • My godly heritage...my parents, grandparents, great grandparents AND great-great-grandparents are Apostolic.

  • That I live in a free country and can study the word of God...although it seems as if our freedoms are on the line...

  • To be old enough to VOTE! And maybe make a difference...

  • DOUG & KARI MORGAN...nobody like them on earth!

  • The LOMBARDO family (Love you Uncle Chris and Aunt Lisa! And all the kids...you guys are awesome!)

  • ICE CREAM...especially on summer days!

  • HOLINESS STANDARDS!

  • That my mother has taught me to be discreet, ladylike and thankful in word and action.

  • FOR MY HAIR...I love the testimony that it is, and the doors that it opens to be a witness.

  • For the HOLY-GHOST and a Pastor that preaches TRUTH!

  • Being BAPTIZED in JESUS NAME...the ONLY saving name!!!

  • JAMES & EMILY WILDER and C&C...learning the word with my peers in a fun, comfortable setting is a blast. I'm thankful for the VISION that is being imparted to me, and for the memories I'm making with my friends.

I know this is a lot like my "Things I like" post, but I was just thinking this morning about things I'm thankful for and wanted to tell the world! Anything you're thankful for?

3 comments:

James Wilder said...

And we are thankful for you as well! Hey - it reminds me, you were MIA at a Connections meeting on Sunday Morning!

Ditto your Doug & Kari Morgan comment.

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Victoria, Isn't it such an honor to have so many things to be thankful for? Some of us wouldn't be able to even write a list with three things on it but since we have Jesus, we have so much to be thankful for! I love you Girl!!

Chris Sindle said...

Look I know everyone else is cool and all... and I'm thankful for them too... But come on you we all are thankful for that Chris Sindle guy... Right?.... Right? .... Anyone?.... (crickets in the background...lol)