Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're just a crazy bunch...

Everyone thinks that we are all so well-mannered and reserved but really deep down we are a bunch of hickville supremo's (as Franklin likes to say.)

Here are a few pictures to give you a laugh...I'm sure you need one if you've been to the gas pumps lately.

I CANNOT believe I'm sharing this...if I'm not at C&C tonight maybe my siblings murdered me!


Susanna has fun with her naturally curly hair!


Olivia...or Raggedy Ann?

Franklin...when he was MUCH younger...LOL!

Snaggarooter party...oh, my!

Rush...too weird.

Yes...that is my brother back there...or is it Stevie Wonder???
Part of our Disneyland group.



More snaggarooter...Franklin...PLEASE stop!!!!

Julia...she just fits right in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! Just joking that was great my eyes were tearing i was laughing so hard! love you!! Susanna

Faith Maria Lopez said...

I love it!!! Keep up the good work

James Wilder said...

Ummm.... did they murder you because I missed you last night!

MissionsAngel said...

=) Girl this I know is normalality for your family!! But where is the pictures of you>?? I have some he he he...Love you girl! Welcome to blogger land!! The land of addiction and blood shot eyes...computers can not be healthy =) love ya girl I'm proud of you!

Victoria said...

Angel,

Ummm...there IS a picture of me. (Snaggarooter!) Just wait, though...my sisters will get me back on their blogs!

James...I survived (so far...) but I was working Thurs PM...I won't make it a habit though!