Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some things I like...and a few I don't like at all!

Things I love...Jesus...my family...friends...ice cream (Banana Split -not chocolate!)...a good book (and time to read it!)...MICHAEL BUBLE...rainy days...Christmas...my mama's hugs...Caramel Frappucino (extra whip)...PINK & BROWN...singing in the choir...teaching Sunday school...Audrey Hepburn's style...picnics...DISNEYLAND...Fiddler on the Roof...my daddy...Harleys...Sunday Morning worship...A+'s...Bishop and Sister Wilson...working at the Bible House...my sisters...World Class...snowflakes on my eyelashes...laughing...the Word of God...cute shoes (the higher the better!)...spending time with Emily...a good teacher...my brothers...Les Miserables...Grandparents (Grandpa and Grandma Locke, Grandma Arlene, Bro. and Sis. Sargent, Bro. and Sis. Bertram, Sis. Esther)...VW Jettas (Black with leather interior)...laughing with Anna (all her great escapades!)...Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips...Spirit Life...talking to Nina all night...stories...breakfast for dinner...swinging as high as I can...heavy services where we linger in the presence of God for hours...Oreo's (Double Stuf)...Phantom of the Opera...In-n-Out...deep prayer...telling jokes...bubble baths...SUMMERTIME...memories of running through the sprinkler when I was little...hot chocolate (with candy canes)...SHOUTING...crocheting...Pastor and Sister Young...knitting...sewing...NO LIMITS...horseback riding...The Sound of Music...spicy food...The Kurt Carr Singers...jammie day...camping...hanging out with SarahAnne...helping with Hospitality...baking...birds singing in the morning...scented candles...a clean house...bike riding...swimming...playing Mexican Train Dominoes...caramel brownies made from scratch...Sis. Elva Fries...being organized...fishing...taking care of my little sisters...blowing dandelion fluff...the smell of fresh laundry...a firm handshake...the seaside...working with Ayla at the Barrel
Store...Psalms...Aunt Missey...planning dinner...someone who takes time to explain things I don't understand...Julie Kirsten...going thrift shopping...aprons...preaching tapes/CD's...my Olivia-boo...ribbons...My Fair Lady...manicures...learning...Uncle Tim and Aunt Kirsten...sleeping in on Saturday mornings...BattleCry...Target...Uncle Allen and Aunt Darlene...thunderstorms...College and Career...accents...perfume (Issey Miyake)...finding things I need on sale...sunsets...walking in the woods...classic hair styles...chocolate...classical music...journaling...fresh flowers.

Things I don't like...gossip...hot dogs...fake orange cheese...angry people...diet anything...people who criticize leadership...dirty fingernails...wearing yellow...tattoos...black coffee...rap music...loud women...idleness...eating fish...1,000 Island dressing...arguing...Wal-Mart...Hummers...cheese sandwiches...Home Depot...men who giggle (chuckle, guffaw, chortle...but DO NOT GIGGLE)...men who don't work...impatience...Coke...fake anything...sloppy clothes...bitterness...disorganization...blood...rats...people who lie...the alarm at 5:00am...being sick...a dog with fleas...seeing children suffer...Elk Grove water (thank God for filters!)...being late for anything...being unprepared...feeling like I've disappointed someone...MATH...nosy people...talebearers...liver...off pitch singing...bad dreams...family reunions...the first day of a new class...scratched CD's (especially if I bought them!)...people who borrow my things without asking...real life drama...arrogance...runs in nylons...fake flowers...granny shoes...allergies...big rigs...anything with butterflies on it...porcelain dolls.

4 comments:

SarahAnne said...

HaHaHa....Victoria! First, I did not know you had a blog! I am glad I found it! And the other thing...Thank you for this darling post! You made me smile, Laugh and shake my head! It was a really good post. I love you.

James Wilder said...

Your potential suitors should be referred to this page. It would save them a lot of time! :)

Anna said...

OMW! I cannot believe that you do not like Hummers. 8-0 ( Thats my shocked face.) The H1 is one of the neatest cars around... besides the Mercedes G500.
Anyway, Nice blog!!! There are many things we have in common. I wont go into all of is because I don't want to type that much and you know many of them already. :) Love you!

Aubrey said...

WOW!!1 you like alot of stuff sis surpiseing u remember them all u ask me what i like and i would have to tell you to come back and ask me that question in a couple year lol jk great posT!!